PbP seeks to partner with local community-based organizations to tailor sustained campaigns to raise awareness, volunteerism, and capital support for their work with our 2018 theme, Asian Americans and Immigration.
About This Years’s Theme:
In 2018, Project by Project (PbP) will join American philanthropic organizations, educational institutions, community leaders, public officials, business leaders, the faith community, and the American public in the urgent imperative to stand up for immigration and immigrants at a time when ongoing anti-immigrant rhetoric and policy changes has left our communities in a state of fear, uncertainty, and confusion.
Call for Application Information:
Project by Project (PbP) a national 501(c)3 non-profit volunteer organization with the mission to develop leader through innovative philanthropy is seeking partner applications for its 2018 campaign in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco. PbP seeks to partner with local community-based organizations to tailor sustained campaigns to raise awareness, volunteerism, and capital support for their work with our 2018 theme, Asian Americans and Immigration.
– Organization’s mission and programs must fit our theme for the year, in whole or in part.
– Only tax-exempt non-profit organizations will be considered.
– Must be a U.S. based organization serving the Asian American community.
– Organization should have a pan-Asian focus or run a program with a pan-Asian focus.
– Organization must demonstrate ability to continue to operate full-time for at least 4 years.
– Organization must commit to a close working relationship with PbP in designing the campaign and educating PbP members and constituents regarding its programs.
Fill out the 2018 Application today!
Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.