Samuel Oh

Posted in:
Tags:
Marketing Team Member
Samuel is a budding traveler, tech nerd, and adrenaline junkie. As a professional, Sam works in Risk Advisory Services (Advisory) consultant for a large accounting firm, specializing in Cyber-security and Information Systems Auditing. As a consultant, he spends 80% of his life on a plane, in a hotel, or in a coffee shop in the middle of Nowhere-town, USA. With the other 20%, he spends his time reading books about tech, dreaming about his future motorcycle road-trip (newly minted M1), light traveling, going to concerts, and of course, being an active member of PbP Los Angeles!
,
Change this in Theme Options
Change this in Theme Options