Join us in understanding the root causes and solutions to homelessness and learn about what you can do to help prevent and combat homelessness in your local community.
This event is happening on Tuesday night (5/21) at 6:30pm in Little Tokyo. It is FREE to attend and food/refreshments will be provided. RSVP is REQUIRED on via General Assembly:
Our esteemed panel features API community members and experts from non-profit, government, and social enterprises to discuss their role in addressing homelessness in LA County.
- Calvin Chan, Individual Relationship Officer, The People Concern
- Patima Komolamit, Shelter Program Director, Center for the Pacific Asian Family
- Louis Tse, Founder of Bruin Shelter UCLA
- Tarry Kang, Development Director, Ascencia
- Jen Kim, Los Angeles County Homeless Initiative
- Tian Mu, Founder of Brethren Shoes
- Winnie Fong, Senior Associate, Estolano LeSar Advisors
Special thank you to our food sponsor Estolano LeSar Advisors and venue sponsor General Assembly!
This panel is part of our 2019 Homelessness Campaign benefiting Center for the Pacific Asian Family. Ticket proceeds from our signature tasting benefit 2019 Plate by Plate will go towards the campaign.