Plate by Plate 2019 is happening in August!
Come join us for an unforgettable night at Plate by Plate 2019 in August! Our annual tasting benefit it will bring you a curated list of unlimited tastings and sips of cocktails from 40+ of this city's best restaurants and beverage purveyors!
These restaurant and beverage sponsors including Otium, Broken Spanish, Petty Cash Taqueria & Bar, and more have joined together with us for an amazing cause: Asian Americans & Homelessness. Proceeds from the event will benefit our 2019 beneficiary partner, Center for the Pacific Asian Family.
When: August 3rd, 2019 (Saturday) 6:00pm for VIP / 7:00pm for GA
Where: Hotel Indigo DTLA map
More Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/948523802180364/
Early Bird discounts first available at the Ticket Launch Mixer and available online afterward:
2019 Plate by Plate Ticket Launch
June 18, 2019
Rhythm Room LA
More Info and RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/816294078752556/
We will have a special Virtual Reality Experience presented by United Way of Greater Los Angeles - see how supportive housing changes people’s lives for the better!
The theme for Plate by Plate 2019 is H.O.M.E.: Housing Opportunities Meant for Everyone.
Join us on August 3rd at Plate by Plate to help give everyone a H.O.M.E.
Project by Project Los Angeles is partnering with Center for the Pacific Asian Family to advocate for Asian & Pacific Islander American representation in the movement to end homelessness in Los Angeles County.
One of the main drivers of homelessness is domestic violence. Center for the Pacific Asian Family (CPAF) provides survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault with emergency and transitional shelters and permanent housing as well as API language and cultural support services.
↪ In 2018, over 3000 people reported becoming homeless in Los Angeles County due to fleeing domestic violence.
↪ CPAF operates the only emergency shelter in Southern CA specialized in addressing the needs of domestic violence survivors in the API Community.
↪ 75% of survivors assisted by CPAF are API immigrant women who speak little to no English.
Proceeds from Plate by Plate go towards helping CPAF with critical services:
• emergency food and shelter for families
• facilitation of workshops on dating violence prevention for API youth
• housewarming kits for families that move into new homes
• stipends for survivors to get job training or take English as a second language
• summer camp at their shelters, including food and activities...and more!
Your Experience at Plate by Plate include:
• Silent Auction
• Raffle Giveaways
• Themed Photobooth
• H.O.M.E. Message Wall
• Celebrity Guests and Chefs
• Network with change-makers, activists, and aspiring philanthropists
• Learn about how to join the Everyone in LA movement to end homelessness #bedsnotsidewalks#areyouin
🎉 Special thank you to all our Restaurant and Beverage Sponsors who have generously committed to donating their time, talent, and amazing food/libations to Plate by Plate!
🎉 Special thank you to our charitable Silent Auction In-Kind Donors:
• Sushi Bar, for their contribution of an 18-course tasting experience at The Silver Bough in Santa Barbara
• B&K Classic Cocktails, for their contribution of a cocktail-making class experience at Baldoria DTLA
• Bone Kettle, Paley Hollywood, Pikohla, Rappahannock Oyster Bar - DTLA, for their contributions of gift certificates to their establishments
Stay connected on Instagram and Facebook as we reveal more restaurants, silent auction items, and new experiences at Plate by Plate!
Help make 2019 Plate by Plate a success by sponsoring the tasting benefit, or contributing to the silent auction. ✎ Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.